LIVE MUSIC, GREAT FOOD, AND CHARACTERS IN COSTUME
Sunday, October 14, 2012!
$5.00 admission per car or per family for walkers and bike riders.
Our annual Harvest Festival takes place in mid October and is a "Week in the Highlands" Event. Harvest Festival is a fun filled day recreating the 1800s. Costumed characters are on hand to tell their stories and demonstrate all manners of life on this Kentucky hemp plantation. Come out and bring the whole family!
Harvest Festival Activities Include:
- Traditional Craft Demonstrations
- Local music (Artists to be announced!)
- Louisville Food Trucks (Mozzapi, Holy Mole and Little Cheezers)
- Archeology Program
- Petting zoo and Pony Rides
- Free Tours of the Museum House & Grounds
- Local Artists and Craftsmen
- Farmer's Market
- Civil War Re- Enactments
- Children's Craft Area
- Performance by Louisville Dulcimer Society
- And More!!!